Average Process Improvement Engineer Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Process Improvement Engineer is $72,100.00
The starting salary of Process Improvement Engineer is between $54,060.00 and $63,600.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $78,750.00 and $90,563.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Process Improvement Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Improvement Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Process Improvement Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Process Improvement Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Process Improvement Engineer when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Process Improvement Engineer is Project Management that affects the salary by 1%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Process Improvement Engineer $0.00 to $101,844.00
- Meteorologist $43,248.00 to $107,640.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,987.00 to $85,733.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $64,584.00
- Professional Services Consultant $45,951.00 to $119,232.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,722.00 to $46,322.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $59,225.00
- Professional Services Consultant $49,572.00 to $141,128.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $46,325.00 to $93,288.00
- Meteorologist $0.00 to $99,671.00
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $57,661.00