Average Office Manager with Microsoft Office Skills Salary in Vaughan, Ontario
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $47,605.00
The starting salary of Office Manager is between $35,896.00 and $42,230.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $50,140.00 and $57,661.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $47,605.00
- Weekly Pay : $856.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $1,711.00
- Monthly Salary : $3,708.00
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Office Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 13% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Office Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Accounts Payable with 1%. It can be said that Accounts Payable skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Process Improvement Engineer $47,736.00 to $112,815.00
- Professional Services Consultant $0.00 to $73,658.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $32,130.00 to $85,733.00
- Metrology Calibration Technician $0.00 to $62,675.00
- Office Manager $44,472.00 to $67,045.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $41,837.00 to $85,238.00