Average Meteorologist with Data Analysis Skills Salary in Canada
Annual Base Salary - $66,744.00/year
The average annual salary of Meteorologist is $66,744.00
The starting salary of Meteorologist is between $43,248.00 and $50,880.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $93,600.00 and $107,640.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $30.15/hour
The average hourly pay of Meteorologist is $30.15.
The maximum hourly wage is between $30.52 and $35.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Meteorologist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Meteorologist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Meteorologist compared to male. Their involvement is 74% while of male is only 26%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Process Improvement Engineer $45,399.00 to $111,562.00
- Meteorologist $32,130.00 to $121,992.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,195.00 to $68,943.00
- Professional Services Consultant $53,661.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $37,060.00 to $84,916.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $0.00 to $101,844.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,987.00 to $85,733.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $64,584.00
- Professional Services Consultant $45,951.00 to $119,232.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $54,060.00 to $90,563.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,722.00 to $46,322.00