Average Office Manager with Operations Management Skills Salary in London, Ontario
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $52,312.00
The maximum salary range is between $51,500.00 and $59,225.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Office Manager is $20.87.
The starting hourly rate is between $16.00 and $19.26 for Office Manager whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $22.89 and $26.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Accounting which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 15% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Accounting.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Human Resources (HR) with 2%. It can be said that Human Resources (HR) skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,987.00 to $85,733.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $64,584.00
- Professional Services Consultant $45,951.00 to $119,232.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $54,060.00 to $90,563.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,722.00 to $46,322.00
- Professional Services Consultant $49,572.00 to $141,128.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $46,325.00 to $93,288.00
- Meteorologist $0.00 to $99,671.00
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $57,661.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $47,736.00 to $112,815.00
- Professional Services Consultant $0.00 to $73,658.00