Average Professional Services Consultant with Project Management Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Professional Services Consultant is $70,323.00
The starting salary of Professional Services Consultant is between $45,951.00 and $54,060.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $103,680.00 and $119,232.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Professional Services Consultant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Professional Services Consultant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Professional Services Consultant compared to female. Their involvement is 72% while of female is only 28%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Professional Services Consultant Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Professional Services Consultant's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Professional Services Consultant when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Professional Services Consultant is Implementation Analysis which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 28% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Implementation Analysis.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Client Interaction with 1%. It can be said that Client Interaction skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Professional Services Consultant $53,661.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $37,060.00 to $84,916.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $0.00 to $101,844.00
- Meteorologist $43,248.00 to $107,640.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,987.00 to $85,733.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $64,584.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $54,060.00 to $90,563.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,722.00 to $46,322.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $59,225.00
- Professional Services Consultant $49,572.00 to $141,128.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $46,325.00 to $93,288.00