Average Process Improvement Engineer with Lean Process Engineering Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
Annual Base Salary - $89,380.00/year
The average annual salary of Process Improvement Engineer is $89,380.00
The maximum salary range is between $88,560.00 and $101,844.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Process Improvement Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Improvement Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Process Improvement Engineer compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $42,432.00 to $65,780.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $45,399.00 to $111,562.00
- Meteorologist $32,130.00 to $121,992.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,195.00 to $68,943.00
- Professional Services Consultant $53,661.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $37,060.00 to $84,916.00
- Meteorologist $43,248.00 to $107,640.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,987.00 to $85,733.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $64,584.00
- Professional Services Consultant $45,951.00 to $119,232.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $54,060.00 to $90,563.00