Average Office Manager with Office Management Skills Salary in Medicine Hat, Alberta
Annual Base Salary - $55,558.00/year
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $55,558.00
The maximum salary range is between $56,160.00 and $64,584.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,195.00 to $68,943.00
- Professional Services Consultant $53,661.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $37,060.00 to $84,916.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $0.00 to $101,844.00
- Meteorologist $43,248.00 to $107,640.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,987.00 to $85,733.00
- Professional Services Consultant $45,951.00 to $119,232.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $54,060.00 to $90,563.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,722.00 to $46,322.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $59,225.00
- Professional Services Consultant $49,572.00 to $141,128.00