Average Paralegal / Legal Assistant Salary in Guelph, Ontario
The average annual salary of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is $46,141.00
The starting salary of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is between $28,195.00 and $33,170.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $59,950.00 and $68,943.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is $18.83.
The starting hourly rate is between $15.00 and $18.19 for Paralegal / Legal Assistant whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $23.10 and $27.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Paralegal / Legal Assistant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Paralegal / Legal Assistant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Paralegal / Legal Assistant compared to male. Their involvement is 90% while of male is only 10%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Process Engineering Manager $80,189.00 to $123,188.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $30,014.00 to $51,198.00
- Professional Services Consultant $0.00 to $75,210.00
- Office Manager $42,432.00 to $65,780.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $45,399.00 to $111,562.00
- Meteorologist $32,130.00 to $121,992.00
- Professional Services Consultant $53,661.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $37,060.00 to $84,916.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $0.00 to $101,844.00
- Meteorologist $43,248.00 to $107,640.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,987.00 to $85,733.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $64,584.00