Average Professional Services Consultant with Consulting Management Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Professional Services Consultant is $63,091.00
The maximum salary range is between $65,400.00 and $75,210.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Professional Services Consultant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Professional Services Consultant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Professional Services Consultant compared to male. Their involvement is 64% while of male is only 36%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Professional Services Consultant Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Professional Services Consultant's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Professional Services Consultant when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Professional Services Consultant is Implementation Analysis which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 45% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Implementation Analysis.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Strategic Project Management with 1%. It can be said that Strategic Project Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Analyst $34,808.00 to $94,392.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $52,912.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $51,923.00
- Meteorologist $37,987.00 to $117,266.00
- Process Engineering Manager $80,189.00 to $123,188.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $30,014.00 to $51,198.00
- Office Manager $42,432.00 to $65,780.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $45,399.00 to $111,562.00
- Meteorologist $32,130.00 to $121,992.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,195.00 to $68,943.00
- Professional Services Consultant $53,661.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $37,060.00 to $84,916.00