Average Process Analyst with Microsoft Excel Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Process Analyst is $62,100.00
The starting salary of Process Analyst is between $35,896.00 and $42,230.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $69,550.00 and $79,983.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Process Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Process Analyst compared to male. Their involvement is 74% while of male is only 26%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Process Analyst Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Process Analyst's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Process Analyst when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Process Analyst is Business Analysis which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 25% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Business Analysis.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Project Management with 3%. It can be said that Project Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $55,016.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $78,752.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $45,518.00 to $80,454.00
- Merchandiser $36,771.00 to $76,993.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $95,945.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $22,763.00 to $73,278.00
- Office Manager $36,380.00 to $77,740.00
- Production Supervisor $54,664.00 to $89,355.00
- Merchandiser $0.00 to $47,840.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $23,205.00 to $72,036.00
- Process Analyst $45,050.00 to $109,883.00