Average Production Supervisor with Operations Management Skills Salary in Sudbury, Ontario
The average annual salary of Production Supervisor is $83,799.00
The maximum salary range is between $83,430.00 and $95,945.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Production Supervisor Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Production Supervisor. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Production Supervisor Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Production Supervisor's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Production Supervisor when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Production Supervisor is People Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 6% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in People Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Production Management with 2%. It can be said that Production Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $0.00 to $87,366.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $55,016.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $78,752.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $45,518.00 to $80,454.00
- Merchandiser $36,771.00 to $76,993.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Process Analyst $35,896.00 to $79,983.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $22,763.00 to $73,278.00
- Office Manager $36,380.00 to $77,740.00
- Production Supervisor $54,664.00 to $89,355.00
- Merchandiser $0.00 to $47,840.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $23,205.00 to $72,036.00