Average Paralegal / Legal Assistant with Filing Court Documents Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is $59,041.00
The starting salary of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is between $45,518.00 and $53,550.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $69,960.00 and $80,454.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Paralegal / Legal Assistant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Paralegal / Legal Assistant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Paralegal / Legal Assistant Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Paralegal / Legal Assistant's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Paralegal / Legal Assistant when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is Drafting Correspondence which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 16% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Drafting Correspondence.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Legal Research with 2%. It can be said that Legal Research skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Production Supervisor $37,128.00 to $95,393.00
- Process Analyst $42,900.00 to $124,338.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,647.00 to $68,701.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $87,366.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $55,016.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $78,752.00
- Merchandiser $36,771.00 to $76,993.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $95,945.00
- Process Analyst $35,896.00 to $79,983.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $22,763.00 to $73,278.00
- Office Manager $36,380.00 to $77,740.00