Average Merchandiser with Merchandising Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Merchandiser is $47,154.00
The starting salary of Merchandiser is between $36,771.00 and $43,260.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $66,950.00 and $76,993.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Merchandiser is $15.31.
The starting hourly rate is between $11.00 and $12.48 for Merchandiser whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $20.71 and $24.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Merchandiser Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Merchandiser. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Merchandiser compared to male. Their involvement is 89% while of male is only 11%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Merchandiser Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Merchandiser's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Merchandiser when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Merchandiser is Organizing that affects the salary by 8%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Process Analyst $42,900.00 to $124,338.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,647.00 to $68,701.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $87,366.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $55,016.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $78,752.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $45,518.00 to $80,454.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $95,945.00
- Process Analyst $35,896.00 to $79,983.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $22,763.00 to $73,278.00
- Office Manager $36,380.00 to $77,740.00
- Production Supervisor $54,664.00 to $89,355.00