Average Payroll & Benefits Manager with Ceridian HRIS/Payroll System Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Manager is $76,904.00
The maximum salary range is between $77,700.00 and $89,355.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll & Benefits Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Payroll & Benefits Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Payroll & Benefits Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Payroll & Benefits Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Payroll & Benefits Manager is Payroll Administration which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 9% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Payroll Administration.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Benefits & Compensation with 4%. It can be said that Benefits & Compensation skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Product Development Coordinator $0.00 to $50,922.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $45,011.00
- Project Coordinator $45,084.00 to $73,658.00
- Payroll & Benefits Manager $61,149.00 to $116,576.00
- Operations Analyst $48,654.00 to $78,177.00
- Product Development Coordinator $36,244.00 to $65,205.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $43,248.00 to $81,478.00
- Project Coordinator $36,720.00 to $68,264.00
- Operations Analyst $0.00 to $67,689.00
- Product Development Coordinator $36,380.00 to $68,908.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $51,681.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $45,050.00 to $84,916.00