Average Operations Analyst with Process Improvement Skills Salary in Montreal, Quebec
The average annual salary of Operations Analyst is $62,275.00
The starting salary of Operations Analyst is between $48,654.00 and $57,240.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $67,980.00 and $78,177.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Operations Analyst is $19.57.
The maximum hourly wage is between $20.90 and $24.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Operations Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Operations Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Operations Analyst compared to female. Their involvement is 52% while of female is only 48%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Coordinator $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Operations Analyst $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Product Development Coordinator $0.00 to $50,922.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $45,011.00
- Project Coordinator $45,084.00 to $73,658.00
- Payroll & Benefits Manager $61,149.00 to $116,576.00
- Product Development Coordinator $36,244.00 to $65,205.00
- Payroll & Benefits Manager $0.00 to $89,355.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $43,248.00 to $81,478.00
- Project Coordinator $36,720.00 to $68,264.00
- Operations Analyst $0.00 to $67,689.00
- Product Development Coordinator $36,380.00 to $68,908.00