Average Payroll & Benefits Manager with People Management Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Manager is $87,817.00
The starting salary of Payroll & Benefits Manager is between $61,149.00 and $71,940.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $101,370.00 and $116,576.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll & Benefits Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Operations Analyst $48,654.00 to $78,177.00
- Product Development Coordinator $36,244.00 to $65,205.00
- Payroll & Benefits Manager $0.00 to $89,355.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $43,248.00 to $81,478.00
- Project Coordinator $36,720.00 to $68,264.00
- Operations Analyst $0.00 to $67,689.00