Average Operations Analyst with Microsoft Excel Skills Salary in Brampton, Ontario
The average annual salary of Operations Analyst is $55,654.00
The maximum salary range is between $58,860.00 and $67,689.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Operations Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Operations Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Operations Analyst Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Operations Analyst's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Operations Analyst when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Operations Analyst is Data Analysis that affects the salary by 3%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Manager $61,149.00 to $116,576.00
- Operations Analyst $48,654.00 to $78,177.00
- Product Development Coordinator $36,244.00 to $65,205.00
- Payroll & Benefits Manager $0.00 to $89,355.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $43,248.00 to $81,478.00
- Project Coordinator $36,720.00 to $68,264.00
- Product Development Coordinator $36,380.00 to $68,908.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $51,681.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $45,050.00 to $84,916.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $57,408.00
- Operations Analyst $0.00 to $55,016.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,168.00