Average Paralegal with Legal Document Review Skills Salary in London, Ontario
The average annual salary of Paralegal is $54,590.00
The maximum salary range is between $56,680.00 and $65,182.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Paralegal is $19.95.
The maximum hourly wage is between $20.90 and $24.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Paralegal Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Paralegal. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Paralegal Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Paralegal's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Paralegal when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Paralegal is Document Preparation which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 30% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Document Preparation.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Client Interaction with 28%. It can be said that Client Interaction skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal $32,394.00 to $73,830.00
- Microbiology Technologist $29,733.00 to $78,016.00
- Office Manager $42,619.00 to $74,359.00
- Professional Services Manager $56,576.00 to $118,404.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $44,200.00 to $111,976.00
- Microbiology Technologist $0.00 to $39,376.00
- Office Manager $38,743.00 to $88,504.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $59,798.00 to $169,050.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $41,149.00 to $97,520.00
- Microsoft Exchange Administrator $0.00 to $95,680.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $86,940.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $43,248.00 to $97,129.00