Average Process Improvement Engineer with Lean Manufacturing Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Process Improvement Engineer is $62,481.00
The starting salary of Process Improvement Engineer is between $43,248.00 and $50,880.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $84,460.00 and $97,129.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $62,481.00
- Weekly Pay : $1,134.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $2,267.00
- Monthly Salary : $4,912.00
Process Improvement Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Improvement Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Process Improvement Engineer compared to female. Their involvement is 90% while of female is only 10%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Process Improvement Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Process Improvement Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Process Improvement Engineer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Process Improvement Engineer is Lean Process Engineering which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 34% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Lean Process Engineering.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Manufacturing Process Engineering with 18%. It can be said that Manufacturing Process Engineering skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal $0.00 to $65,182.00
- Office Manager $38,743.00 to $88,504.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $59,798.00 to $169,050.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $41,149.00 to $97,520.00
- Microsoft Exchange Administrator $0.00 to $95,680.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $86,940.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $76,797.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $0.00 to $83,985.00
- Middle School Teacher $0.00 to $59,064.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $59,168.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $42,900.00 to $91,207.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $0.00 to $121,900.00