Average Professional Services Manager with Enterprise Solutions Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Professional Services Manager is $102,168.00
The starting salary of Professional Services Manager is between $56,576.00 and $66,560.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $102,960.00 and $118,404.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Professional Services Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Professional Services Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Professional Services Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Professional Services Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Professional Services Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Professional Services Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Professional Services Manager is Client Interaction that affects the salary by 6%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal $0.00 to $53,406.00
- Professional Services Consultant $0.00 to $92,092.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $0.00 to $79,235.00
- Paralegal $32,394.00 to $73,830.00
- Microbiology Technologist $29,733.00 to $78,016.00
- Office Manager $42,619.00 to $74,359.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $44,200.00 to $111,976.00
- Microbiology Technologist $0.00 to $39,376.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $65,182.00
- Office Manager $38,743.00 to $88,504.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $59,798.00 to $169,050.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $41,149.00 to $97,520.00