Average Office Manager with Microsoft Office Skills Salary in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $54,631.00
The starting salary of Office Manager is between $42,619.00 and $50,140.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $64,660.00 and $74,359.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Office Manager is $27.86.
The maximum hourly wage is between $29.43 and $34.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Office Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 89% while of male is only 11%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Operations Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 15% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Operations Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Accounts Receivable with 2%. It can be said that Accounts Receivable skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Process Improvement Engineer $47,294.00 to $108,675.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $53,406.00
- Professional Services Consultant $0.00 to $92,092.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $0.00 to $79,235.00
- Paralegal $32,394.00 to $73,830.00
- Microbiology Technologist $29,733.00 to $78,016.00
- Professional Services Manager $56,576.00 to $118,404.00
- Process Improvement Engineer $44,200.00 to $111,976.00
- Microbiology Technologist $0.00 to $39,376.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $65,182.00
- Office Manager $38,743.00 to $88,504.00
- Professor, Postsecondary / Higher Education $59,798.00 to $169,050.00