Average Project Coordinator with Microsoft Excel Skills Salary in Richmond, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $57,552.00
The maximum salary range is between $56,180.00 and $64,607.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Project Coordinating which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 1% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Project Coordinating.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Office with 1%. It can be said that Microsoft Office skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $0.00 to $54,487.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $81,478.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $44,298.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $67,068.00
- Procurement Specialist $37,647.00 to $113,206.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $67,517.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $66,332.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $29,104.00 to $48,565.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $68,310.00
- Office Manager $33,023.00 to $66,436.00
- Project Coordinator $36,040.00 to $60,410.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $42,432.00 to $71,921.00