Average Payroll & Benefits Administrator with Benefits Administration Skills Salary in Regina, Saskatchewan
Annual Base Salary - $57,756.00/year
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is $57,756.00
The maximum salary range is between $57,680.00 and $66,332.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll & Benefits Administrator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Administrator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $81,478.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $44,298.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $67,068.00
- Procurement Specialist $37,647.00 to $113,206.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $67,517.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $64,607.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $29,104.00 to $48,565.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $68,310.00
- Office Manager $33,023.00 to $66,436.00
- Project Coordinator $36,040.00 to $60,410.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $42,432.00 to $71,921.00
- Procurement Specialist $47,277.00 to $84,916.00