Average Office Manager with Sales Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $47,840.00
The maximum salary range is between $47,380.00 and $54,487.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Office Manager is $25.17.
The maximum hourly wage is between $26.40 and $30.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Insurance which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 65% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Insurance.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Facilities Management with 32%. It can be said that Facilities Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $36,720.00 to $76,291.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $54,855.00
- Office Manager $30,940.00 to $65,205.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $37,647.00 to $64,584.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $62,100.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $67,678.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $81,478.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $44,298.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $67,068.00
- Procurement Specialist $37,647.00 to $113,206.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $67,517.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $64,607.00