Average Office Manager with Typing Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $61,374.00
The maximum salary range is between $58,710.00 and $67,517.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Office Manager is $23.53.
The maximum hourly wage is between $24.20 and $28.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Microsoft Word which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 22% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Microsoft Word.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Marketing Management with 4%. It can be said that Marketing Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $67,678.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $54,487.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $81,478.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $44,298.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $67,068.00
- Procurement Specialist $37,647.00 to $113,206.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $64,607.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $66,332.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $29,104.00 to $48,565.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $68,310.00
- Office Manager $33,023.00 to $66,436.00
- Project Coordinator $36,040.00 to $60,410.00