Average Office Manager with Administration Skills Salary in Lethbridge, Alberta
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $36,400.00
The maximum salary range is between $37,800.00 and $43,470.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Office Manager is $15.45.
The maximum hourly wage is between $16.20 and $19.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Office Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 74% while of male is only 26%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Office Administration which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 42% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Office Administration.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Excel with 2%. It can be said that Microsoft Excel skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $67,068.00
- Office Manager $40,392.00 to $113,505.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $34,476.00 to $78,752.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $46,410.00 to $77,717.00
- Product Designer $44,982.00 to $110,308.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $59,800.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $47,093.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $35,360.00 to $75,061.00
- Product Designer $44,625.00 to $87,366.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,779.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,890.00
- Office Manager $42,228.00 to $68,172.00