Average Project Coordinator with Scheduling Skills Salary in Hamilton, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $53,465.00
The maximum salary range is between $52,000.00 and $59,800.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Problem Solving which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 17% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Problem Solving.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Project Management with 2%. It can be said that Project Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $33,592.00 to $70,035.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $67,068.00
- Office Manager $40,392.00 to $113,505.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $34,476.00 to $78,752.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $46,410.00 to $77,717.00
- Product Designer $44,982.00 to $110,308.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $43,470.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $47,093.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $35,360.00 to $75,061.00
- Product Designer $44,625.00 to $87,366.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,779.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,890.00