Average Payroll & Benefits Administrator with Benefits & Compensation Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
Annual Base Salary - $60,234.00/year
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is $60,234.00
The starting salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is between $46,410.00 and $54,600.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $67,580.00 and $77,717.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll & Benefits Administrator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Administrator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Payroll & Benefits Administrator compared to male. Their involvement is 85% while of male is only 15%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $68,828.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $43,316.00 to $72,255.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $33,592.00 to $70,035.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $67,068.00
- Office Manager $40,392.00 to $113,505.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $34,476.00 to $78,752.00
- Product Designer $44,982.00 to $110,308.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $59,800.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $43,470.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $47,093.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $35,360.00 to $75,061.00
- Product Designer $44,625.00 to $87,366.00