Average Product Designer with Design Skills Salary in Kitchener, Ontario
The average annual salary of Product Designer is $68,832.00
The starting salary of Product Designer is between $44,625.00 and $52,500.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $75,970.00 and $87,366.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Product Designer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Product Designer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Product Designer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Product Designer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Product Designer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Product Designer is User Experience (UX) Design which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 2% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in User Experience (UX) Design.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be User Interface Design with 2%. It can be said that User Interface Design skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $46,410.00 to $77,717.00
- Product Designer $44,982.00 to $110,308.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $59,800.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $43,470.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $47,093.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $35,360.00 to $75,061.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,779.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,890.00
- Office Manager $42,228.00 to $68,172.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $52,647.00
- Product Designer $0.00 to $75,348.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $61,594.00