Average Vice President VP of Product Development Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Vice President (VP) of Product Development is $125,977.00
The starting salary of Vice President (VP) of Product Development is between $81,218.00 and $95,550.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $162,750.00 and $187,163.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $125,977.00
- Weekly Pay : $2,352.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $4,704.00
- Monthly Salary : $10,192.00
Vice President (VP) of Product Development Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Vice President (VP) of Product Development. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Vice President (VP) of Product Development compared to female. Their involvement is 77% while of female is only 23%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Vice President (VP) of Product Development salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Vice President (VP) of Product Development having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $96,634.99.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Vice President (VP) of Product Development salary would increase again to a total of $121,824.74, adding $25,189.75 from the last salary increase.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $136,763.37.
And finally, once the Vice President (VP) of Product Development gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $130,302.52.
Prominent Skills Affecting Vice President (VP) of Product Development Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Vice President (VP) of Product Development's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Vice President (VP) of Product Development when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Vice President (VP) of Product Development is Data Analysis which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 18% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Data Analysis.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Product Management with 1%. It can be said that Product Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Vice President (VP) of Product Development. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $94,483.00 whereas the highest earning is $132,276.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of $132,276.00 at 5%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 25% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 6% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 5% more than the average salary, Experienced earns 1% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Research & Development (R&D) Manager $50,388.00 to $146,660.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $32,394.00 to $62,192.00
- Research & Development (R&D) Technician $34,145.00 to $71,070.00
- Vice President (VP) Finance & Chief Financial Officer (CFO) $103,734.00 to $279,151.00
- Research and Development (R&D) Lab Technician $31,518.00 to $72,255.00
- Design Engineer $43,733.00 to $98,314.00
- Vice President (VP), Business Development $69,836.00 to $229,172.00
- Vice President (VP), Engineering $104,312.00 to $268,272.00
- Vice President (VP), Finance $81,328.00 to $220,064.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $72,267.00 to $225,515.00
- Vice President (VP), Human Resources (HR) $93,636.00 to $228,609.00
- Vice President (VP), Information Technology (IT) $93,704.00 to $243,179.00