Average Vice President VP, Finance Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Vice President (VP), Finance is $139,942.00
The starting salary of Vice President (VP), Finance is between $81,328.00 and $95,680.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $191,360.00 and $220,064.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Vice President (VP), Finance is $121.54.
The maximum hourly wage is between $129.80 and $149.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $139,942.00
- Hourly Pay : $121.54
- Weekly Pay : $2,563.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $5,126.00
- Monthly Salary : $11,107.00
Vice President (VP), Finance Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Vice President (VP), Finance. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Vice President (VP), Finance compared to female. Their involvement is 58% while of female is only 42%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Vice President (VP), Finance salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Vice President (VP), Finance having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $109,075.98.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Vice President (VP), Finance salary would increase again to a total of $126,476.55, adding $17,400.57 from the last salary increase.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $149,228.12.
And finally, once the Vice President (VP), Finance gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $158,187.32.
Prominent Skills Affecting Vice President (VP), Finance Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Vice President (VP), Finance's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Vice President (VP), Finance when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Vice President (VP), Finance is Leadership which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 24% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Leadership.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Senior Financial Management with 1%. It can be said that Senior Financial Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Vice President (VP), Finance. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $109,155.00 whereas the highest earning is $155,336.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of $155,336.00 at 11%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 22% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 9% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 5% more than the average salary, Experienced earns 11% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Vice President (VP) Finance & Chief Financial Officer (CFO) $103,734.00 to $279,151.00
- Research and Development (R&D) Lab Technician $31,518.00 to $72,255.00
- Design Engineer $43,733.00 to $98,314.00
- Vice President (VP) of Product Development $81,218.00 to $187,163.00
- Vice President (VP), Business Development $69,836.00 to $229,172.00
- Vice President (VP), Engineering $104,312.00 to $268,272.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $72,267.00 to $225,515.00
- Vice President (VP), Human Resources (HR) $93,636.00 to $228,609.00
- Vice President (VP), Information Technology (IT) $93,704.00 to $243,179.00
- Vice President (VP), Manufacturing $68,850.00 to $292,066.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing & Business Development $88,222.00 to $220,616.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing & Communications $85,374.00 to $214,935.00