Average Search Engine Marketing SEM Specialist Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist is $49,595.00
The starting salary of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist is between $33,966.00 and $39,960.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $75,260.00 and $86,549.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist is $18.01.
The maximum hourly wage is between $18.36 and $21.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist compared to female. Their involvement is 52% while of female is only 48%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $46,984.40.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist salary would increase again to a total of $57,695.00, adding $10,710.60 from the last salary increase.
Prominent Skills Affecting Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist is Social Media Marketing which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 27% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Social Media Marketing.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Search Engine Marketing (SEM) with 1%. It can be said that Search Engine Marketing (SEM) skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $46,619.00 whereas the highest earning is $57,034.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of $57,034.00 at 15%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 6% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 15% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Operator and Programmer $37,060.00 to $72,600.00
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Operator and Programmer $38,913.00 to $82,110.00
- Electrical Engineer $50,779.00 to $133,849.00
- Assistant General Manager (AGM) $32,130.00 to $104,041.00
- Assistant Human Resources (HR) Manager $41,548.00 to $90,022.00
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager $36,941.00 to $86,112.00
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager $44,200.00 to $126,684.00
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist $34,561.00 to $85,698.00
- Security Consultant, (Computing / Networking / Information Technology) $48,654.00 to $145,406.00
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor $39,109.00 to $84,916.00
- Assistant Vice President (AVP), Regional Director $50,490.00 to $208,104.00
- Associate Attorney (Law Firm) $43,775.00 to $142,623.00