Average Associate Attorney Law Firm Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Associate Attorney (Law Firm) is $73,709.00
The starting salary of Associate Attorney (Law Firm) is between $43,775.00 and $51,500.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $124,020.00 and $142,623.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $73,709.00
- Weekly Pay : $1,325.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $2,650.00
- Monthly Salary : $5,741.00
Associate Attorney (Law Firm) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Associate Attorney (Law Firm). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Associate Attorney (Law Firm) compared to female. Their involvement is 58% while of female is only 42%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Associate Attorney (Law Firm) salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Associate Attorney (Law Firm) working less than a year in a company, you notice that their annual salary starts around $66,099.28.
As the years of experience reaches 1 to 4, there is a significant increase of $3,420.39 which would give a total wage of CAD69,519.67.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Associate Attorney (Law Firm) salary would increase again to a total of $114,950.00, adding $45,430.33 from the last salary increase.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, decrease in salary is noted to a total of $113,201.50.
Prominent Skills Affecting Associate Attorney (Law Firm) Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Associate Attorney (Law Firm)'s salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Associate Attorney (Law Firm) when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Associate Attorney (Law Firm) is Negotiation that affects the salary by 72%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Associate Attorney (Law Firm). Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $67,812.00 whereas the highest earning is $120,146.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of $120,146.00 at 63%. So to summerize, Entry Level earns 8% less than the average salary, Early Career earns 3% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 63% more than the average salary, Late Career earns 58% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist $33,966.00 to $86,549.00
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager $44,200.00 to $126,684.00
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist $34,561.00 to $85,698.00
- Security Consultant, (Computing / Networking / Information Technology) $48,654.00 to $145,406.00
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor $39,109.00 to $84,916.00
- Assistant Vice President (AVP), Regional Director $50,490.00 to $208,104.00
- Associate Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) $41,055.00 to $156,274.00
- Obstetrician / Gynecologist (OB/GYN) $69,488.00 to $485,105.00
- Consulting Manager $0.00 to $142,830.00
- Occupational Therapist (OT) $44,149.00 to $102,396.00
- Consulting Manager $0.00 to $131,618.00
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) $0.00 to $61,422.00