Average Employee Assistance Program EAP Counselor Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor is $63,598.00
The starting salary of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor is between $39,109.00 and $46,010.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $73,840.00 and $84,916.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor is $41.91.
The starting hourly rate is between $11.00 and $12.36 for Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $53.41 and $61.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $57,937.82.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor salary would decrease to a total of $55,387.50, subtracting $2,550.32 from the last salary.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $64,380.00.
And finally, once the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $0.00.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counselor. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is -$4,452.00 whereas the highest earning is $63,598.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of $63,598.00 at 0%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 8% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 13% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 0% less than the average salary, Experienced earns 107% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Assistant Human Resources (HR) Manager $41,548.00 to $90,022.00
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager $36,941.00 to $86,112.00
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist $33,966.00 to $86,549.00
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager $44,200.00 to $126,684.00
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist $34,561.00 to $85,698.00
- Security Consultant, (Computing / Networking / Information Technology) $48,654.00 to $145,406.00
- Assistant Vice President (AVP), Regional Director $50,490.00 to $208,104.00
- Associate Attorney (Law Firm) $43,775.00 to $142,623.00
- Associate Attorney / Lawyer (Corporate, in-house) $41,055.00 to $156,274.00
- Obstetrician / Gynecologist (OB/GYN) $69,488.00 to $485,105.00
- Consulting Manager $0.00 to $142,830.00
- Occupational Therapist (OT) $44,149.00 to $102,396.00