Average Professional Engineer with Microsoft Office Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Professional Engineer is $82,080.00
The starting salary of Professional Engineer is between $45,900.00 and $54,000.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $117,700.00 and $135,355.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $82,080.00
- Weekly Pay : $1,462.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $2,923.00
- Monthly Salary : $6,333.00
Professional Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Professional Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Professional Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Professional Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Professional Engineer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Professional Engineer is Pro/Engineer which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 33% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Pro/Engineer.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Engineering Design with 2%. It can be said that Engineering Design skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Metal Fabricator $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Process Engineer $46,402.00 to $78,488.00
- Professional Engineer $48,620.00 to $113,206.00
- Office Manager $37,987.00 to $65,826.00
- Process Engineer $0.00 to $91,425.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $40,273.00 to $71,760.00
- Office Manager $33,048.00 to $79,235.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $26,869.00 to $53,636.00
- Professional Engineer $0.00 to $87,366.00
- Process Engineer $56,916.00 to $86,492.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $30,634.00 to $63,388.00
- Office Manager $33,023.00 to $154,813.00