Average Process Engineer with Process Improvement Skills Salary in Burnaby, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Process Engineer is $62,499.00
The starting salary of Process Engineer is between $46,402.00 and $54,590.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $68,250.00 and $78,488.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Process Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Process Engineer compared to female. Their involvement is 74% while of female is only 26%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Process Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Process Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Process Engineer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Process Engineer is Chemical Process Engineering which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 37% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Chemical Process Engineering.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Manufacturing Process Engineering with 4%. It can be said that Manufacturing Process Engineering skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Process Development Engineer $0.00 to $83,674.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $40,664.00 to $76,993.00
- Professional Development Manager $47,277.00 to $93,863.00
- Office Manager $35,802.00 to $86,940.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $61,583.00
- Metal Fabricator $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Professional Engineer $48,620.00 to $113,206.00
- Office Manager $37,987.00 to $65,826.00
- Process Engineer $0.00 to $91,425.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $40,273.00 to $71,760.00
- Professional Engineer $45,900.00 to $135,355.00
- Office Manager $33,048.00 to $79,235.00