Average Process Engineer with Process Improvement Skills Salary in Sudbury, Ontario
Annual Base Salary - $80,551.00/year
The average annual salary of Process Engineer is $80,551.00
The maximum salary range is between $79,500.00 and $91,425.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Process Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Process Engineer compared to male. Their involvement is 65% while of male is only 35%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $35,802.00 to $86,940.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $61,583.00
- Metal Fabricator $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Process Engineer $46,402.00 to $78,488.00
- Professional Engineer $48,620.00 to $113,206.00
- Office Manager $37,987.00 to $65,826.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $40,273.00 to $71,760.00
- Professional Engineer $45,900.00 to $135,355.00
- Office Manager $33,048.00 to $79,235.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $26,869.00 to $53,636.00
- Professional Engineer $0.00 to $87,366.00
- Process Engineer $56,916.00 to $86,492.00