Average Professional Development Manager with Training Program Development Skills Salary in Canada
Annual Base Salary - $61,800.00/year
The average annual salary of Professional Development Manager is $61,800.00
The starting salary of Professional Development Manager is between $47,277.00 and $55,620.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $81,620.00 and $93,863.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Professional Development Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Professional Development Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Professional Development Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 73% while of male is only 27%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Process Development Engineer $55,080.00 to $86,549.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $43,656.00 to $73,140.00
- Production Supervisor, Manufacturing $0.00 to $92,288.00
- Merchandising Manager $36,040.00 to $105,823.00
- Process Development Engineer $0.00 to $83,674.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $40,664.00 to $76,993.00
- Office Manager $35,802.00 to $86,940.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $61,583.00
- Metal Fabricator $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Process Engineer $46,402.00 to $78,488.00
- Professional Engineer $48,620.00 to $113,206.00
- Office Manager $37,987.00 to $65,826.00