Average Production Supervisor, Manufacturing with Production Management Skills Salary in Montreal, Quebec
Annual Base Salary - $78,750.00/year
The average annual salary of Production Supervisor, Manufacturing is $78,750.00
The maximum salary range is between $80,250.00 and $92,288.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $20.89/hour
The average hourly pay of Production Supervisor, Manufacturing is $20.89.
The maximum hourly wage is between $21.60 and $25.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Production Supervisor, Manufacturing. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Production Supervisor, Manufacturing compared to female. Their involvement is 65% while of female is only 35%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Production Supervisor, Manufacturing $0.00 to $60,375.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $65,217.00
- Merchandising Manager $36,593.00 to $104,834.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $59,225.00
- Process Development Engineer $55,080.00 to $86,549.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $43,656.00 to $73,140.00
- Merchandising Manager $36,040.00 to $105,823.00
- Process Development Engineer $0.00 to $83,674.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $40,664.00 to $76,993.00
- Professional Development Manager $47,277.00 to $93,863.00
- Office Manager $35,802.00 to $86,940.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $61,583.00