Average Merchandise Planning Manager with Microsoft Excel Skills Salary in Canada
Annual Base Salary - $90,950.00/year
The average annual salary of Merchandise Planning Manager is $90,950.00
The maximum salary range is between $87,550.00 and $100,683.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Merchandise Planning Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Merchandise Planning Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Merchandise Planning Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 54% while of female is only 46%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,060.00 to $54,338.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $50,779.00 to $123,119.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $70,196.00
- Office Manager $38,913.00 to $84,525.00
- Printing Estimator $0.00 to $58,604.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $41,860.00
- Production Supervisor $59,670.00 to $88,838.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $35,020.00 to $74,865.00
- Personal Trainer $38,012.00 to $120,336.00
- Principal Software Engineer $83,003.00 to $137,885.00
- Production Scheduler $46,325.00 to $76,797.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $46,196.00