Average Production Supervisor with Problem Solving Skills Salary in Etobicoke, Ontario
Annual Base Salary - $61,040.00/year
The average annual salary of Production Supervisor is $61,040.00
The maximum salary range is between $61,040.00 and $70,196.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $33.99/hour
The average hourly pay of Production Supervisor is $33.99.
The maximum hourly wage is between $35.64 and $41.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Production Supervisor Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Production Supervisor. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Merchandise Planning Manager $68,213.00 to $105,248.00
- Production Supervisor $42,840.00 to $83,214.00
- Office Manager $29,733.00 to $91,770.00
- Printing Estimator $43,733.00 to $70,564.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,060.00 to $54,338.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $50,779.00 to $123,119.00
- Office Manager $38,913.00 to $84,525.00
- Printing Estimator $0.00 to $58,604.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $41,860.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $0.00 to $100,683.00
- Production Supervisor $59,670.00 to $88,838.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $35,020.00 to $74,865.00