Average Printing Estimator with Customer Service Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Printing Estimator is $52,217.00
The maximum salary range is between $50,960.00 and $58,604.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Printing Estimator is $28.35.
The maximum hourly wage is between $29.43 and $34.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Printing Estimator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Printing Estimator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Printing Estimator compared to female. Their involvement is 55% while of female is only 45%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Printing Estimator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Printing Estimator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Printing Estimator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Printing Estimator is Software Knowledge that affects the salary by 6%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $29,733.00 to $91,770.00
- Printing Estimator $43,733.00 to $70,564.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,060.00 to $54,338.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $50,779.00 to $123,119.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $70,196.00
- Office Manager $38,913.00 to $84,525.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $41,860.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $0.00 to $100,683.00
- Production Supervisor $59,670.00 to $88,838.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $35,020.00 to $74,865.00
- Personal Trainer $38,012.00 to $120,336.00
- Principal Software Engineer $83,003.00 to $137,885.00