Average Civil Engineer in Training with Computer Aided Design CAD Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Civil Engineer in Training is $52,000.00
The maximum salary range is between $52,000.00 and $59,800.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Civil Engineer in Training is $18.94.
The maximum hourly wage is between $19.62 and $23.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Civil Engineer in Training Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Civil Engineer in Training. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Civil Engineer in Training compared to male. Their involvement is 74% while of male is only 26%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Civil Engineer in Training Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Civil Engineer in Training's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Civil Engineer in Training when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Civil Engineer in Training is Construction Site Inspection which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 22% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Construction Site Inspection.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be SAP2000 with 12%. It can be said that SAP2000 skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Automobile Service Advisor $26,376.00 to $44,298.00
- Automobile Service Advisor $0.00 to $41,860.00
- Automobile Service Advisor $38,012.00 to $71,243.00
- Business Account Manager $48,204.00 to $91,770.00
- Automobile Service Advisor $35,700.00 to $70,794.00
- Business Analyst, IT $0.00 to $76,291.00
- Business Development Associate $0.00 to $65,182.00
- Business Development Associate $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Business Development Associate $44,149.00 to $80,132.00
- Business Development Associate $34,145.00 to $81,731.00
- Business Development Consultant $0.00 to $70,035.00
- Business Development Coordinator $0.00 to $71,243.00