Average Business Development Consultant with Business to Business B2B Sales Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Business Development Consultant is $59,225.00
The maximum salary range is between $60,900.00 and $70,035.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $59,225.00
- Weekly Pay : $1,106.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $2,212.00
- Monthly Salary : $4,792.00
Business Development Consultant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Business Development Consultant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Business Development Consultant compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Business Development Consultant Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Business Development Consultant's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Business Development Consultant when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Business Development Consultant is Sales that affects the salary by 13%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Business Analyst, IT $0.00 to $76,291.00
- Civil Engineer in Training $0.00 to $59,800.00
- Business Development Associate $0.00 to $65,182.00
- Business Development Associate $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Business Development Associate $44,149.00 to $80,132.00
- Business Development Associate $34,145.00 to $81,731.00
- Business Development Coordinator $0.00 to $71,243.00
- Business Development Coordinator $37,842.00 to $63,388.00
- Business Development Coordinator $33,023.00 to $83,318.00
- Business Development Coordinator $46,410.00 to $79,695.00
- Business Development Coordinator $0.00 to $75,578.00
- Community Relations Manager $0.00 to $78,177.00