Average Business Analyst, IT with Internet Information Server IIS Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Business Analyst, IT is $65,805.00
The maximum salary range is between $66,340.00 and $76,291.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Business Analyst, IT Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Business Analyst, IT. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Business Analyst, IT compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Business Analyst, IT Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Business Analyst, IT's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Business Analyst, IT when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Business Analyst, IT is Java which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 31% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Java.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be HTML with 11%. It can be said that HTML skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Automobile Service Advisor $27,285.00 to $61,583.00
- Automobile Service Advisor $26,376.00 to $44,298.00
- Automobile Service Advisor $0.00 to $41,860.00
- Automobile Service Advisor $38,012.00 to $71,243.00
- Business Account Manager $48,204.00 to $91,770.00
- Automobile Service Advisor $35,700.00 to $70,794.00
- Civil Engineer in Training $0.00 to $59,800.00
- Business Development Associate $0.00 to $65,182.00
- Business Development Associate $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Business Development Associate $44,149.00 to $80,132.00
- Business Development Associate $34,145.00 to $81,731.00
- Business Development Consultant $0.00 to $70,035.00