Average Procurement Specialist with Sourcing Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Procurement Specialist is $67,725.00
The starting salary of Procurement Specialist is between $47,277.00 and $55,620.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $73,840.00 and $84,916.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Specialist when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Procurement Specialist is Data Analysis which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 16% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Data Analysis.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Contract Negotiation with 1%. It can be said that Contract Negotiation skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $66,332.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $29,104.00 to $48,565.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $68,310.00
- Office Manager $33,023.00 to $66,436.00
- Project Coordinator $36,040.00 to $60,410.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $42,432.00 to $71,921.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $37,060.00 to $65,205.00
- Office Manager $36,380.00 to $92,391.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $59,800.00
- Procurement Specialist $37,060.00 to $95,393.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $59,534.00 to $100,464.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $38,199.00 to $64,584.00