Average Project Coordinator with Microsoft Excel Skills Salary in Hamilton, Ontario
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $54,500.00
The maximum salary range is between $52,000.00 and $59,800.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $23.88.
The maximum hourly wage is between $25.07 and $29.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to female. Their involvement is 54% while of female is only 46%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Problem Solving which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 17% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Problem Solving.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Project Management with 2%. It can be said that Project Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $33,023.00 to $66,436.00
- Project Coordinator $36,040.00 to $60,410.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $42,432.00 to $71,921.00
- Procurement Specialist $47,277.00 to $84,916.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $37,060.00 to $65,205.00
- Office Manager $36,380.00 to $92,391.00
- Procurement Specialist $37,060.00 to $95,393.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $59,534.00 to $100,464.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $38,199.00 to $64,584.00
- Pastor $33,023.00 to $80,546.00
- Procurement Specialist $40,018.00 to $107,801.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $0.00 to $81,213.00