Average Parts Manager with Inventory Management Skills Salary in Mississauga, Ontario
Annual Base Salary - $72,900.00/year
The average annual salary of Parts Manager is $72,900.00
The maximum salary range is between $72,760.00 and $83,674.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $18.55/hour
The average hourly pay of Parts Manager is $18.55.
The maximum hourly wage is between $19.62 and $23.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Parts Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Parts Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Parts Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 52% while of female is only 48%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $79,983.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $88,596.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $0.00 to $77,740.00
- Procurement Manager $0.00 to $81,731.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $33,652.00 to $78,971.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $53,406.00
- Procurement Manager $58,659.00 to $127,926.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $59,731.00
- Office Manager $38,522.00 to $68,908.00
- Parts Manager $46,852.00 to $75,348.00
- Procurement Manager $64,787.00 to $134,136.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $44,149.00 to $104,236.00