Average Procurement Manager with Inventory Management Skills Salary in Winnipeg, Manitoba
The average annual salary of Procurement Manager is $71,431.00
The maximum salary range is between $71,070.00 and $81,731.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Procurement Manager is Negotiation which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 11% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Negotiation.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Supplier Management with 3%. It can be said that Supplier Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Mobile Applications Developer $0.00 to $47,840.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $28,560.00 to $68,701.00
- Procurement Manager $65,416.00 to $167,003.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $79,983.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $88,596.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $0.00 to $77,740.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $33,652.00 to $78,971.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $53,406.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $83,674.00
- Procurement Manager $58,659.00 to $127,926.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $59,731.00
- Office Manager $38,522.00 to $68,908.00