Average Procurement Manager with Inventory Management Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
The average annual salary of Procurement Manager is $89,640.00
The starting salary of Procurement Manager is between $64,787.00 and $76,220.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $116,640.00 and $134,136.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $89,640.00
- Weekly Pay : $1,596.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $3,192.00
- Monthly Salary : $6,917.00
Procurement Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 55% while of female is only 45%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Procurement Manager is Contract Negotiation which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 30% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Contract Negotiation.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Vendor Management with 16%. It can be said that Vendor Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $0.00 to $53,406.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $83,674.00
- Procurement Manager $58,659.00 to $127,926.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $59,731.00
- Office Manager $38,522.00 to $68,908.00
- Parts Manager $46,852.00 to $75,348.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $44,149.00 to $104,236.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $67,689.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $0.00 to $107,640.00
- Parts Manager $36,593.00 to $88,504.00
- Procurement Manager $62,764.00 to $129,168.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $31,535.00 to $61,422.00